- Protect against organic vapors with boiling points above 65°C
- 3M™ Bayonet Connection: Flexible system for connection to 3M half and full-face masks
- Also available with an End of Service Life Indicator, please see 6055i
- Lightweight with low breathing resistance
- The bayonet-style connection fits a wide range of half and full-face 3M™ Reusable Masks
- Twist and click for a quick and easy fit
- Can be used in combination with 3M™ Particulate Filters 5000 Series
3M™ A1 Gas and Vapour Filters 6051 protect against organic vapors with boiling points above 65°C. Suitable for use with all 3M half and full-face masks.
For A1 breathing protection against organic gases and vapors (boiling point above 65 °C) use 3M™ Gas and Vapour Filters, 6051. Our filters have brown, color-coded labels according to the EN14387 classification system to show the type of protection they provide. These lightweight filters combine protection with comfort, and they’re compatible with our range of half and full-face masks for safe working in hazardous environments. They offer low breathing resistance and good balance when connected to your mask, and they’re designed to optimize your field of vision. They can be clicked into place quickly and easily, and they can be used with any 3M™ Reusable Masks that feature a bayonet-style connection. They can also be used in combination with 3M™ Particulate Filters and 3M™ 501 Particle Filter Retainers.
- Suitable for half and full-face 3M™ Reusable Masks with a bayonet-style connection
- Use for protection in hazardous environments