3M™ Perfect-It™ Boat Wash is an important first step in achieving a truly professional gelcoat finish. This high-suds formula works without stripping wax, removing grime, algae, dirt and other common marine contaminants to create a clean, clear surface for refinishing. In fact, it works on every boat surface from bow to stern.
For a truly professional gelcoat finish, our 3M™ Perfect‐It™ Boat Wash works by itself or as the first step in 3M™ Perfect‐It™ gelcoat finishing system. This boat wash features a high sudsing formula that removes even stubborn marine contaminants such as grime, algae and dirt from gelcoat and other surfaces, yet it’s gentle enough not to strip wax away. In fact, this boat soap can clean virtually any boat surface from bow to stern. It’s cost effective too: this professional strength concentrate only requires one ounce per gallon. From buffing professionals to vehicle owners, the 3M™ Perfect‐It™ Gelcoat Finishing products works great on boats, RVs and industrial gelcoat surfaces – new and used alike. These products include a step by step process to help you achieve dependable finishes every time, regardless of one , two or three step processes. And the color coded bottles allow for easy reference in the shop or on the dock. The full series of 3M products created specifically for gelcoat includes 3M™ Perfect‐It™ Heavy Cutting Compound, 3M™ Perfect‐It™ Medium Cutting Compound + Wax, 3M™ Perfect‐It™ Light Cutting Polish + Wax and 3M™ Perfect‐It™ Boat Wax. This range of products is ideal for achieving professional grade gelcoat finishes for boats, RVs and industrial applications.
- Use alone for general cleaning, or as the first step in 3M™ Perfect‐It™ gelcoat finishing system
- High-suds formula removes common marine debris without stripping wax from the surface
- Can be used on virtually all areas of boats from bow to stern, including hull and non-skid areas
- Professional-strength concentrate reduces cost
- Part of a complete range of 3M™ Perfect‐It™ products for gelcoat finishing
- Using this product prior to restoring and waxing will greatly improve reconditioning outcomes