- Type 5/6 Coverall made from an extremely lightweight and breathable material, designed to offer protection against hazardous dust and limited liquid splashes and sprays
- Made from super breathable SMMMS non-woven for effective release of body heat and moisture and reduced heat stress
- Soft and strong multi-layered 43gsm SMS for strong performance
- 3-panel hood, 2-way zip, and storm flap with elasticated back and ankles to reduce the risk of skin exposure
- Anti-static coating EN 1149-5 reduces static discharge and the risk of sparks
- EN 1073-2 nuclear particulate hold out
- Knitted cuffs for soft and secure arm placement
3M™ Protective Coverall 4520 has been engineered to offer multiple layers of SMMMS for effective holdout and strength at a lightweight 43gsm. Superbly breathable and soft with a cloth-like feel it can be worn for extended periods comfortably and protects against static discharge, hazardous particulates, and liquid splash Type 5/6.
Use 3M™ Protective Coverall 4520 for protection against dirt, splashes, and toxic dust, including nuclear particles. It meets a variety of standards for chemical protective clothing including EN 1149 Antistatic protection, EN 1073-2 Nuclear particulate resistance, EN ISO 13688, Type 6 Liquid Splash EN 13034, and Type 5 Dust EN ISO 13982-1. You can identify it easily with the green triangle which is made of the same 43gsm SMMMS as the rest. This coverall has been engineered to reduce the weight and retain the performance through the addition of multiple layers. It’s made with SMMMS which is a layer of spun-bond on the inner and outer and 3 layers of melt-blown material in the middle. The Spunbond acts as the smooth strength and splash protection, while the Meltblown layers provide an intricate multilayered web of microfibres that filter out dry particulates. Soft, breathable, and very lightweight, the non-woven material allows for easier release of body heat and moisture, giving extended comfort wear for increased productivity in the workplace. Value design with a 3-panel hood working well with other PPE, soft knitted cuffs for secure comfortable arm placement, and a 2-way zip, waist, and ankles ensure easy removal, better fit, and peace of mind. Offering antistatic performance to EN 1149 to minimize discharge and risk of sparks and ignition. The 3M protective coverall 4520 is favored for particulate-based applications such as pharmaceutical processing and the handling of toxic powders.