Be ready for small fiberglass repairs.
West System makes small fiberglass repairs easier by assembling all of the required components in a single kit. These handy repair kits use West System 105 resin and hardener to be compatible with a multitude of composite materials; the 105 epoxy resin included bonds tenaciously to polyester resins, vinyl ester resins, and other epoxies. A 10″ length of 2″ 9oz. fiberglass tape is included for use on repairs or to provide additional reinforcement to areas that experience high abrasion. The tape edges are sewn to prevent fraying during application. Also included are an application brush, reusable mixing stick, pipe cleaner, and two cleaning pads. Have everything you need for a small fiberglass repair with a West System Handy Repair Kit.
- Includes materials needed for small fiberglass repairs.
- Detailed instructions offer guidance through several different repairs
- Resin and hardener are packaged for two separate repairs
- Package will serve as a mixing container
- #101 Handy Repair Pack
- Name Value
- Best Use Kit Contains 105 Resin
- 205 Fast Hardener
- 3.5 Grams Filler
- Application Brush
- Capacity 32 Grams
- Cure Time 6-8 Hours (Working Time 60-70 Minutes) at 72 F
- Type Two-Part Epoxy Resin Kit