- Very High Strength
- Watertight bonds
- Above/Below waterline use
- Achieves handling strength in 48 hours
- Tough and flexible polyurethane polymer forms strong bonds
- Capable of retaining strong bonds during vibration, swelling, shrinking or shock
3M™ Marine Adhesive Sealant 5200 is extremely strong and retains its strength above or below water line. Stays flexible too – allows for structural movement. Has excellent resistance to weathering and salt water.
Use 3M™ Marine Adhesive Sealant 5200 to seal joints and boat hardware. Our high performance polyurethane sealant chemically reacts with moisture to deliver strong, flexible bonds, retaining its strength above or below the waterline. Our sealant has excellent adhesion to wood, gelcoat, and fiberglass, forming a watertight, weather resistant seal which becomes tack-free in 48 hours, and cures completely 5 to 7 days. Its flexibility also allows for dissipation of stress caused by shock, vibration, swelling or shrinking.
- Use to seal joints and boat hardware with a water-resistant adhesive