- Economical, low-maintenance and lightweight
- 3M™ Bayonet Connection System allows for connection to a wide range of 3M particulate and/or gas and vapour filters
- Size: Medium
- Lightweight elastomeric material for comfort during long work shifts
- Low-profile design minimises interference with field of view
- Twin-filter design for even distribution of weight and minimal obstruction to field of vision
- Bayonet-style connection fits to a broad range of filters
- Protects against gases, vapours and particulates
- Compatible with 3M™ 2000, 5000 and 6000 Series filters to suit your individual needs
- Can be used with 3M™ Supplied Air Systems for your increased convenience and flexibility
- Medium size
The 3M™ Reusable Half Face Mask 6000 Series are economical, low-maintenance and lightweight. The flexible 3M™ Bayonet Connection System allows for connection to a wide range of 3M particulate and/or gas and vapour filters.
For an economical, low-maintenance reusable mask that’s easy to handle, use 3M™ Reusable Half Face Mask, 6200. Our medium-size reusable half mask is designed for simplicity, with an elastomeric material that’s lightweight and comfortable to wear over long shifts, a cradle head harness and an easy-fasten neck strap. It provides protection against gases, vapours and particulates, and features a bayonet-style connection that fits to a broad range of twin, lightweight filters, depending on your individual needs. The twin-filter design evenly balances weight across the mask, and the low profile means minimal impact to your field of vision and better compatibility with welding and grinding shields. It can be used with 3M™ Supplied Air Systems for your increased convenience and flexibility, and connects with all 3M™ 2000, 5000 and 6000 Series filters (except 3M™ 6098 or 6099). The 6000 Series has a specially designed range of spares and accessories to help you maintain the right level of comfort and protection when parts become worn or damaged.
- Protection against hazardous vapours, gases and particulates