- The robust collapse-resistant shell that moulds easily to most face shapes and sizes
- Adjustable nose clip helps to form a seal across the nose and cheeks
- Sculpted nose panel improves compatibility with eyewear
- FFP2 (Filtering Face Piece – Class 2) provides protection against medium-level fine dust and oil or water-based mists, typically found during power sanding, grinding, drilling, and cutting paints, varnish, cement, wood, and steel
- Headbands hold the respirator securely in place, helping to provide a good, comfortable seal, color-coded to indicate performance level – blue: FFP2 as per EN 149:2001+A1:2010
- Complies with European standards – CE Mark 0086 (EN 149:2001 + A1:2009 FFP2 NR D)
- This product helps protect against certain particles in concentrations up to 10 x Workplace Exposure Limit (WEL)
- Pack content: 3
- Users must have read all user instructions before use. Misuse may cause injury, severe or life-threatening illness
- Do not use for hardwoods or lead-based paints
- Compatible with 3M Eyewear and Hearing Protection
3M™ Hand Sanding and Power Tool Respirator 8810 is our filtering facepiece respirator with a robust collapse-resistant shell, adjustable nose clip, and color-coded headbands for comfortable wear. Rated FFP2, it’s available in a pack of three.
For respiratory protection, while orbital sanding, drilling, sawing, manual sanding use 3M™ Hand Sanding and Power Tool Respirator 8810. Our respirator is engineered to provide FFP2 protection against medium-level fine dust and oil or water-based mists typically found when working with paints, varnish, cement, wood, and steel. With a durable, collapse-resistant inner shell and convex shape, the lightweight, twin-strap design features a nose clip and soft nose foam to help you get a comfortable, secure fit across a broad range of face sizes.
- Orbital sanding, drilling, sawing, manual sanding of paints, varnish, cement, wood, and steel