3M™ Particulate Filter 2135 is our replacement filter for 3M reusable masks in the 6000 and 7000 series. They provide P3 protection against high-level fine dust and oil or water-based mists and contain no natural rubber latex components.
Use 3M™ Particulate Filter 2135 to help provide P3 protection while working with insulation, repairing walls and ceilings, flooring or when sanding by hand. Our replacement filters are for use with 3M reusable masks in 6000 and 7000 series and suitable for general trade tasks, engineered to offer P3 protection against high-level fine dust, and oil or water-based mists. They comply with European standards and are compatible with 3M Eyewear and Hearing Protection.
- Replacement filters for insulation, wall and ceiling repairs, flooring, and manual sanding
- P3 protection against high-level fine dust and oil or water-based mists*
- Use with 3M reusable masks in 6000, 6500, and 7000 series
- Tested and approved to comply with European standards – CE Mark 0086 (EN 143:2000 P3 R)
- Users must be trained and have read all user instructions. Misuse may cause injury, severe or life-threatening illness
- No natural rubber latex components
- Pack contents: 1 pair of filters
- Compatible with 3M Eyewear and Hearing Protection
- *This product when used as a complete system, helps protect against certain contaminants
- Insulation, wall and ceiling repairs, flooring and manual sanding