- Designed to be comfortable but highly protective to CE Category III, Type 5/6 hazardous dusts and limited liquid splashes
- Soft and light, ultra low-linting laminated microporous material that drapes and hangs well over the body facilitating ease of movement
- 3 panel hood, 2-way zip and storm flap with sealable tape with elasticated back and ankles to reduce the risk of skin exposure
- Knitted cuffs and elasticated waist and ankles for increased comfort and freedom of movement
- Anti-static coating EN 1149-5 reduces static discharge and the risk of sparks
- EN 1073-2 nuclear particulate hold out
3M™ Protective Coverall 4545 offers notable comfort from the premium bicomponent non-woven which is soft yet strong and extruded with a microporous PE laminate allowing for air and moisture to evaporate. The 3M protective coverall 4545 has a high tensile strength, is ultra-low linting and has an effective barrier against infective agents, liquids and particles.
Wear 3M™ Protective Coverall 4545 for an effective barrier against liquid splash, certain chemicals and hazardous particles. This fresh white 3M protective coverall 4545 meets a variety of standards for chemical protective clothing including EN 14126 Infective agents, EN 1073-2 Nuclear particulate resistance, EN 1149, EN ISO 13688, Type 6 Liquid Splash EN 13034 and Type 5 Dust EN ISO 13982-1. It’s made with a sophisticated bicomponent non-woven which offers high tensile strength and is covered with a microporous laminate which allows heat and moisture to evaporate through the micro pores. The material has a notable feel and drape allowing for longer periods of wear, allowing you to get your job done in comfort. Knitted cuffs, elasticated waist and ankles make the wearer more comfortable and increase freedom of movement, while the ultra-low linting material reduces environmental contamination. Its 3 panel hood design is compatible with additional PPE (Personal Protective Equipment). The 2-way zips and fully sealable storm flaps reduce the risk of skin exposure and protect from contaminants. Strong stitched and partially bound seams reduce the risk of leakage and skin exposure and can offer improved strength. The coverall is also coated with Anti-static EN 1149 which reduces static discharge and can reduce the risk of sparks and ignition.